MiraMed On Call is a fast growing company that offers the personal interaction of a small company. Our employees are as important to us as our clients and we do our best to offer new and different opportunities to work and grow.
Below are some of the highlights of what MiraMed On Call can offer:
- Medical Coders
- Cancer Tumor Registrars (CTR)
- Trauma Registrars
Assignments that Fit Your Needs:
- Long-term and short-term assignments
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Travel (No out-of-pocket for you. We pay for your air travel, hotel, and rental car; plus, a daily per diem for meals, and you keep the “rewards points”!)
- Remote (work from home)
- Local Onsite (drive to the facility)
- Coders – Coders need to have a minimum of 2–3 years of coding experience and an AAPC or AHIMA certification. All coders are required to pass a skills assessment test.
Should you have any questions or want to learn more about MiraMed On Call, please contact at (805) 277-1017 and/or email your resumé (Word format) and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.