MiraMed On Call is a fast-growing company that offers the personal interaction of a small company. Our employees are as important to us as our clients and we do our best to offer new and different opportunities to work and grow.
Below are some of the highlights of what MiraMed On Call can offer:
- Medical Coders
- Cancer Tumor Registrars (CTR)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Trauma Registrars
Assignments that Fit Your Needs:
- Long-term and short-term assignments
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Travel (No out-of-pocket for you. We pay for your air travel, hotel, and rental car; plus, a daily per diem for meals, and you keep the “rewards points”!)
- Remote (work from home)
- Local Onsite (drive to the facility)
- Coders – Our clients typically require coders to have minimum two years of coding experience and preferably an AHIMA certification (CCS, RHIA, RHIT, etc.). All coders are required to pass a short online coding test, approved by AHIMA, as part of our process. You will receive four CEU credits upon completion of the test (no cost to you).
- Certified Tumor Registrars – must be credentialed for a minimum of 2 years and have verification of continuing geducation and certification.
- CDI Specialist & Trauma Registrars – certification is not required.
Should you have any questions or want to learn more about MiraMed On Call, please contact at (805) 277-1017 and/or email your resumé (Word format) and credentials to email@example.com.